Registrations are opening soon for track & field season 2017/18
Click here to Register online
Total Registration Costs
2017-18 Season (full season):
- $195 for the first athlete in the family*
- $140 for each additional athlete in the same family
* Includes $30 Working Bee Levy which is refundable when you attend a working bee.
- All registrations must be processed and paid online.
How do I register?
Athletes who have provided an email address will have received an email from LAVic with a direct-link for registering. If you don’t have an e-mail or do not know your login details, request your login details and renew your registration via the link below. If you require assistance, please contact LA Vic on 03 8646 4510
RENEW your registration online with LAVic.
JOIN little athletics by registering online with LAVic.
Please note that proof of date age must be provided when registering an athlete for the first time – birth certificate, passport or child health record book.
What to bring on the first day of competition:
- Your receipt or invoice from your online registration
- Proof of age (for new athletes)
- Any outstanding fees (if you have not paid online)
Once your registration is confirmed, the centre will provide a registration patch and show bag.